BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE
Marketing General Incorporated, a Taylor Corporation company, is looking for a highly motivated and high-energy Business Development Representative to assist in the continued growth of our agency. We welcome interest from recent college graduates with concentrations in marketing, advertising and communications. This position has an established path for career growth, with job specific training provided.
- Continued marketing education. An important responsibility will be an ongoing and proactive commitment to developing a wide and deep understanding of marketing techniques, tactics and results.
- Participation with our internal marketing team in creating marketing strategies and tactics that will drive sales.
- Assistance with creating proposals
- Prospect qualification and research
- Significant involvement with maintaining customer info and records in Salesforce CRM
- Work closely with senior business development team to refine ideas and develop new strategies to deliver our message to relevant and new prospects
- Client and prospect interaction – during the sales process and ongoing
- The Business Development Representative WILL NOT have a sales quota – they will assist the senior business development team in reaching their quotas. We hope to develop the successful candidate into a senior business developer within two years.
- 0-2 years of relevant experience.
- Highly developed interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills. Confident communicator with excellent social skills; friendly and outgoing, enjoys connecting with people.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Customer service experience including but not limited to retail, restaurant or other service industries.
- Strong command of Microsoft Office tools
- Degree in marketing, advertising, communication or business. Formal sales education or internship is a plus.
- Must be a self-starter and be driven to succeed beyond the entry level role of the Business Development Representative – we want this to be the first step in a path towards a lucrative business development career.