MARKETING ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
Marketing General Incorporated, a Taylor Corporation company, is looking for a highly motivated and high-energy Marketing Account Executive to provide a blend of project management, tactical, and interpersonal skills to support the day-to-day activities of multi-channel marketing campaigns across multiple clients.
- Develops marketing calendars, schedules, and budgets, and serves as project management support across assigned clients and campaigns.
- Prepares project concepts and participates in project kick-off calls and other meetings.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance
- Collaborates cross-functionally with internal departments, including but not limited to Digital Services, Production, Creative Services, and Research to execute and deliver campaigns.
- Prepares, edits, and proofreads draft copy, artwork, and proofs to ensure brand and messaging consistency and accuracy.
- Prepares reports by collecting, entering, analyzing, and summarizing statistical and analytical spreadsheets to evaluate campaign results and ensure results are on track.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-3 years of relevant experience. Association or Marketing Agency background preferred.
- Ability to work well independently and also work as member of a team and contribute to a successful team effort
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and tasks and stay on schedule in a fast-paced environment