Every month, MGI’s Tipster focuses on topics that matter most to those involved in organizational membership. Here’s a sampling of just some of the subject areas we’ve recently covered:
The Tipster is written by our marketing experts on topics that flow from problems association marketers are currently confronting. Refer to the index below to find a specific issue.
The Tipster is relevant, interesting, well-written…and it’s free!
- Yes, marketing is working. It’s just a matter of how, what, and where.
- Marketing in Uncertain Times
- Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube. Video, photos, stories, animation. Long, short, personal, impersonal. And OMG, hashtags.
- Why Prospects Don’t Join and Members Leave
- What goes for baseball, goes for membership marketing!
- WE’VE HEARD THERE’S A RECESSION COMING…
- It’s Not too Soon to Start Making Plans for Black Friday.
- Just Like Football, Sustained Growth Is All About “Blocking and Tackling”
- MGI’s 2019 Membership Marketing Benchmarking Report is out!
- It’s that time already. Time for your mid-year marketing check-in.
- Does Your Association Have a Member Referral Program?
- Do New Member Discounts Really Work?
- The S Word
- When Money Talks…
- Where to Start When Your Board Says “Increase Membership NOW!”
- 2018 Association Innovation Benchmarking Report
- What Lies Beneath!
- How Does Your Association Compare?
- Time for a Mid-Year Marketing Review! 8 Great Tips for a More Successful 2018.
- Marketing May Be Automated, But It Is Not Automatic.
- Does Texting have a Place in the Marketing Mix for Associations and Nonprofits? Increase Value and Engagement
- Is Your Association a Thought Leader?
- How to Select an Outbound Calling Firm
- To Recruit and Keep Members, Speak to What They Value