Every month, MGI’s Tipster focuses on topics that matter most to those involved in organizational membership. Here’s a sampling of just some of the subject areas we’ve recently covered:
The Tipster is written by our marketing experts on topics that flow from problems association marketers are currently confronting. Refer to the index below to find a specific issue.
The Tipster is relevant, interesting, well-written…and it’s free!
- How to Select an Outbound Calling Firm
- To Recruit and Keep Members, Speak to What They Value
- How to put the content you already have to work for you.
- The Virtue of Persistence
- Take your hands off the wheel and let the data drive!
- How Does Your Association Compare?
- Tips to Increase Your Email Opens and Click-Thrus
- Getting More Bang for Your Marketing Buck
- 200+ Days to Another Great Membership Year
- Mid-Year Membership Audit
- Win the Race! Drive your Association or Non-Profit to Success by Visualizing with Dashboards.
- Why Prospects Don’t Join and Members Leave
- Membership Marketing Data: Don’t Let Imperfection Immobilize Your Program
- Marketing Your Certifications
- Learn How Associations Drive Innovation
- Does Your Association Have a #MillennialMindset?
- Time for a 4th Quarter Marketing Review! 8 Great Tips for a More Successful 2016 Year-End.
- Successful Telemarketing
- 2016 Membership Marketing Benchmarking Report
- Move off the Farm and Know What’s in Your Silos with a Data Warehouse
- Implementing Channel Integration for Better Response
- Using your Database to Grow your Meeting Attendance
- Data Hygiene and Data Enhancement Lead to Data Quality and Superior Membership Marketing Results
- Building an Integrated Membership Marketing Plan