Do you thrive on new growth opportunities, leadership, innovative solutions, unparalleled communication, and teamwork? Marketing General Incorporated is the place for you!
A career path is way too narrow of a journey – we want you to move up, over, around, and through your potential.
Marketing General Incorporated is a leader in the dynamic direct response industry, and we are looking for candidates with the talent and experience to become a part of our growing company.
Explore our site, learn about our company and our professionals, and see why we might be able to offer you career momentum.
MGI is located in beautiful Old Town Alexandria, Virginia, on the banks of the Potomac River. We offer a dynamic opportunity for growth, an enjoyable work environment, and a competitive salary and benefits package. If you are qualified and interested in applying, please send a cover letter including salary history, requirements, and resume to email@example.com, Attn: Human Resources Department.
MGI participates in the E-Verify program.
E-Verify is a registered trademark of the United States Department of Homeland Security.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing all marketing functions for assigned accounts requiring extensive consulting services and providing all necessary marketing counsel, budgeting, project management, program implementation and other services.
Applicants should have an undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of education and experience with at least five years total experience and minimum of three years experience in marketing or related field. Experience with basic marketing concepts, printing, mailing and computer service industries.
Attention to detail and multi-tasking is required, must possess excellent written, verbal, and oral communication skills, and must have intermediate to advanced PC skills to include Microsoft Word and Excel. Must be able to work well with a variety of clients and personnel. Must demonstrate a professional demeanor, outstanding interpersonal skills, and the ability to deliver quality customer service, excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to effectively accomplish multiple tasks required. The ability to work well independently, manage priorities and projects to ensure that client projects are implemented on time and within budget, work as member of a team and contribute to a successful team effort.
Please forward your cover letter including salary history, requirements and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include position title in email subject line.
EOE M/F/D/V – Drug Free Environment
Data Services Coordinator
The Data Services Coordinator will be responsible for the day-to-day coordination and completion of data services projects as assigned by the Data Services Management team.
Skills and Experience:
- College degree (preferred) with an Economics/Business, Marketing, Engineering, Math, Statistics and/or Technology/Data Processing discipline with 1+ years of data services/direct mail or lettershop/mailhouse data processing experience.
- Coordinate conditioning of data files from start to finish.
- Create and maintain schedules, accurately and on time.
- Perform initial startup procedures for data services projects.
- Monitor, receive, check content, import into database program and provide initial record counts to designated staff.
- Convert files to MGI format.
- Manage job archives and update suppression files.
- Clean and standardize files using Group1’s Code-1 Plus.
- Complete and maintain job documentation, in a timely manner.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Access.
- Experience with Pitney Bowes/Group1 Suite (preferred), BCC, Anchor/MIRUS, Datalever & Red Point Global and/or other mail data processing software.
- Technically savvy, with the ability to bridge business needs with technical solutions.
- Organized and very detail-oriented.
- Professional, enthusiastic, and a team player.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Work under minimum supervision.
- Ability to consistently deliver quality customer service.
Please forward your cover letter including salary history, requirements and resume to email@example.com. Include position title in email subject line.
EOE M/F/D/V – Drug Free Environment