Do you thrive on new growth opportunities, leadership, innovative solutions, unparalleled communication, and teamwork? Marketing General Incorporated is the place for you!
A career path is way too narrow of a journey – we want you to move up, over, around, and through your potential.
Marketing General Incorporated is a leader in the dynamic direct response industry, and we are looking for candidates with the talent and experience to become a part of our growing company.
Explore our site, learn about our company and our professionals, and see why we might be able to offer you career momentum.
MGI is located in beautiful Old Town Alexandria, Virginia, on the banks of the Potomac River. We offer a dynamic opportunity for growth, an enjoyable work environment, and a competitive salary and benefits package. If you are qualified and interested in applying, please use the link to apply for the job at the end of the job description.
MGI participates in the E-Verify program.
E-Verify is a registered trademark of the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Marketing General Incorporated is seeking a Marketing Account Manager.
The Marketing Account Manager will be responsible for managing all marketing functions for assigned accounts. Duties include providing marketing strategies for growing membership, meetings, certifications and product sales, as well as hands-on experience with budgeting, project management, list research, creative direction in art and editorial, and results reporting.
Experience with nonprofit organizations and/or agency experience desirable. Working knowledge of direct response marketing techniques, nonprofit industry best practices and terminology is required. Hands-on experience creating, analyzing and reporting on campaign results is needed. Experience developing multi-media campaigns (mail/email/online/tm) to reach client goals is preferred.
Applicants should have an undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of education and experience with at least five years total experience and minimum of three years experience in marketing or related field.
Must possess excellent written, verbal, and oral communication skills, and must have intermediate to advanced PC skills to include Microsoft Word and Excel. Must be able to work well with a variety of clients and personnel, while demonstrating a professional demeanor. Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills and attention to detail is a necessity. The ability to work well independently, managing priorities and projects to ensure that client projects are implemented on time and within budget, as well as working as an effective member of a team is required. This is not a sales position.
Marketing General Incorporated is seeking an Online Account Executive for our Lake Mary, FL office.
We’re looking for someone to join our team that enjoys working directly with clients, supervising online media campaigns, analyzing results and driving results and growth for our clients. This person will be an integral part of our online marketing team, working with clients all over the country, so good presentation skills and time management skills are a must. If you’re a self-starter with a passion for online marketing, we want to talk to you.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Self-motivated, goal oriented and eager to please our clients is a must.
- Must be able to work with multiple clients to get all necessary creative assets necessary to launch new campaigns.
- Copywriting and proofing to specific online media specs is very important.
- Create timelines for launching campaigns and keeps clients on track.
- Being able to understand the how and why of campaign success and explaining it to our clients is critical.
- Need to be able to quickly grasp client goals and put together effective online marketing tactics to achieve that goal.
- Build strong, long-term client relationships and maintain frequent contact.
- Stay up-to-date with online marketing trends.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Hard-working and flexible attitude with ability to effectively multi-task under tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to understand direct marketing concepts and turn them into effective online marketing campaigns.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to communicate online initiatives to non-technical people.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong analytical skills are a must.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Undergraduate degree in marketing, technology, communications, English or business or related field.
- Four or more years of Account Service experience.
- Two or more years work experience with online media like Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, etc.
- Excellent copywriting and proofreading skills, with samples to back it up.
- Agency experience managing multiple clients preferred, but not essential.