Marketing General Incorporated’s research is specially designed so organizations can better understand member needs, align products and services to meet those needs, and maintain stronger and longer lasting relationships with members.
Much of our research is aligned with the five stages of the MGI Membership Lifecycle.
Awareness – When prospects first discover you
- Brand Assessment Research helps organizations understand what their brand conveys compared to what members and non-members believe it should convey.
Recruitment – When prospects choose to try you
- Value Proposition Research helps organizations pinpoint products and services members demand if the association is to deliver indispensible and lasting value.
Engagement – When new members feel they belong with you
- Awareness and Usage Studies enable organizations to understand the products and services members recognize, which they use, and how they value them.
- Indispensability and Needs Assessments help organizations identify their most important member benefits and evaluate how well they are delivering them.
Renewal – When lapsing members decide whether to keep you
- Best Practices Studies discover how much members rely on their organization for professional knowledge and what knowledge should be made available as a member benefit.
Reinstatement – When former members agree to return to you
- Pricing Studies define where cost thresholds begin and end as a guide to membership dues and non-dues fee setting.
MGI research programs are designed, administered, and analyzed by Dr. Adina Wasserman, a PhD in Social Psychology and trained quantitative and qualitative researcher who specializes in interpreting membership data for strategic marketing.
Contact Adina Wasserman, PhD. at AWasserman@MarketingGeneral.com or call 703-706-0373.